The machines are pass-through tunnel machines and are designed to clean standard E1-E3 plastic crates or similar products. They consist of zones for washing and rinsing and blowing-off.
The washing is performed by means of centrifugal pump and adjustable (by hand) nozzles. The washing agent is added manually in the tank before starting the machine (option – automatic dosing system). The tank is equipped with manually cleaned filter for catching the bigger soils. The water for washing can be heated by means of electric heaters or a injector for direct steam. The desired water temperature can be adjusted between 30-60°C via thermostat. For the rinsing is used general water supply. After the rinsing this water is used also for refreshing and additional filling of the washing tank.
In the last zone high pressure blowers and air knives blow off the water from all sides of the crates.
The crates are transported through the zones by a motor driven chain (transport speed is smoothly adjustable). The gear motor is equipped with sliding connector to prevent eventual injuries to the personnel.
The control panel can be mounted either on the left or on the right side of the machine – in accordance with the customer requirements.
The machines are made of stainless steel 1.4301 (AISI 304) and comply with the Council Directives 2006/42/ЕС and 2006/95/EC, and USDA regulations.
- Automatic dosing system for detergent filling and dosing (with concentration measurement);
- Flange Ø150 for connecting to aspiration;
- Ventilation – flange, fan, control;
- Chemical disinfection – including disinfection agent in the rinsing;
- Thermal disinfection (additional rinsing zone) – hot water 82°С is provided by the customer;
- Safety switches on the side covers.